Saturday, July 17, 2010

Block of the Month

I've been searching for free Block of the Month patterns. Not that I'm going to do one but someone out there might be interested. However, in my searches I usually come across the unexpected. Then I save the site in One Note for future reference. You never know what you will find.
The Quilter Community has an alphabet pattern that is nice. All the blocks are ready for you to use.
For those out there with a sweet tooth, try Sweet Treats offered by the Quilter's Guild of Plano.
Snowbound, twelve months of snowmen, is the latest from Bunny Hill Designs. However, once all the blocks are posted. they will be taken off the 'free' page. Check out the tutorials as well.
For stitchers, here are some 'Flowers of the Month' patterns, a Country Calendar, Veranda Views and Under the Sea.
Just For Baby has applique blocks to make a quilt. To get the patterns, click on the text above each block. On the same web site check out the Floral Sampler and Magic Vine.
The Santa Rosa Quilt Guild has been very busy with their BOM's!  So have the Blue Mountain Quilters.
State Flower Quilt Blocks will be available until December 31, 2010.
One Piece at a Time has some wonderful applique blocks with tutorials. Scroll down to get all the Florabunda blocks to date.
I sat down to do a quick blog post! Time sure flies when you are having fun and I thought I was going to put away the things I purchased on my trip. Guess that will have to wait until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment