Monday, February 1, 2010

Fat Cat Patterns

In an earlier post I wrote about a monthly pattern by Fat Cat Patterns called Christmas Row by Row. The second row of the pattern was just posted today. If you want to get a head start on Christmas, 2010, this is the one to do! In fact, I can also see making mini quilts by using bits and pieces from the various templates. 

This site offers a wealth of lovely free patterns for machine and hand applique! Many of the ideas can be incorporated in quilts/wall hangings of your own design. Don't always settle on doing what someone else has done. Spread your wings and do it your way. This may take a bit of planning but in the end you have the satisfaction of saying it's your own design.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Judy Cooper, your work is very, very interesting, and, having discovered your blog by pure chance, I am now following it as often as I can. Thanks again, My kindest regards, Nigel JAMES, Vienna.

    ReplyDelete