Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanks for visiting!

One of the things I enjoy about having this blog is looking at the cluster map part way down the screen. I check each day to see if another country has been added. Some of my friends might say (for fun - I hope) that she has nothing better to do! I wish I could say that. Thanks for visiting and I hope you continue to come back. Comments and suggestions are welcome too.

I just finished the last of the scarves before Christmas. This one is black, grey and silver on one side and black, blue and green on the reverse. I just love the colours so much I just might make that combination for myself.

I am going to visit the Anna Templeton Center this afternoon for their annual Christmas Tea and Sale. Should be an interesting visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment